I am the luckiest girl. Admit it, you're jealous.
Huh? Oh. Whoops. Why be jealous? (Okay okay, you don't have to rub it in, I forgot how to properly introduce her!)
Be jealous because I have the Wickedest Sinner of all in the house! That's right! (I hear the OoooOohhhh's! and AAaAAahhHHh's! ) Charity Parkerson ! She is the author of "The Danger from Within", "A Fighting Chance", "The Society of Sinners", "A Secure Heart", and "Wicked Sinners".
So, without further adieu, here is my good friend and author with her guest post on the most sexiest holiday of all:
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and this means that most of us have two things on our minds: chocolate and sex!
In honor of this occasion, I thought I’d share some fun facts with everyone, just to get you in the mood.
· Over50 % of all people fantasize more often about money than sex
· The most popular method for burning calories is kissing
· 11,000 Americans injure themselves every year attempting a new sexual position
· Lipstick was invented in Egyptian times for women that specialized in oral sex. They wanted their lips to look more inviting
· Many believe that chocolate is an aphrodisiac, possibly because of the simple sensual pleasure of its consumption. Scientists suggest that the obromine and other chemicals do act as mild sexual stimulants
Now that you know a few new facts, go eat some chocolate, get a little, and if you need some help heating up go check out my book "A Secure Heart"