Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's Been A While

I know, I know.  Don't shoot me, please.  It's been a while since I've been able to get on here, and it totally sucks.

I have excuses though!  I promise!

Life happens. We all know it. But between doing my last edits, trying to get to the gym and serious holiday traffic for the theatre, I have been physically and mentally exausted.  I think all of you can relate.

I have been busy though with one of my besties ... Tobi over at Forget The Housework has been rocking the world with Valentino and building the XIII Hour™ Street Team! 

Yes, you can become an Agent of RIPA and help us promote the series, do your own give-a-ways and just have a blast with the characters of the series, since they all have their own FACEBOOK!!!!

Be sure to look them up and have a blast.

Duncan O'Brien ; Raven Aquilus ; Annabel Lee ; Tamerlane Aquilus ; Essy Aquilus ; Maelstrom Jernhulte ; Valentino Pilate

Tell them Blue sent you.  See you on the flip side!

No comments: